Proposal: Replacement of the ATH Token with a New Anti-Bot Token

Recently, we have identified a growing issue: frontrunning bots are siphoning funds from our users. These bots exploit the “front running” mechanism by buying before the user and reselling immediately at a higher price to profit. This behavior is unacceptable, and Athena is officially declaring war on bots.

Our Solution? A New Anti-Bot Token. This token will be designed to identify suspicious transactions occurring within the same block (buying and selling simultaneously or with very little time interval), preventing bots from selling and blacklisting their wallets. Bots will be able to buy, thus contributing to an increase in the token price, but when they try to sell, they will not succeed. If they attempt to bypass this rule by transferring the tokens to another wallet, these will automatically be sent to a multisig wallet of the team and then used as rewards in the ATH farms for the benefit of our community. This approach will raise the price and support the farms in the future without causing token inflation.

Issues Related to Bots:

• Market manipulation to steal funds from users.
  • Distortion of the ATH token chart, creating large candles and compromising technical analysis.

How Will It Work? We will implement a blacklist function in the code to make it difficult for bots to detect it. Naturally, we will inform our community about the results of this survey and update our terms and conditions on the website to include a ban on using bots. Additionally, we will recommend that everyone avoid the use of frontrunning bots. The tokenomics will remain unchanged, and existing tokens will be converted 1:1.

What Won’t Change:

• Unchanged Tokenomics: The maximum supply of ATH will remain at 10 million tokens.
  • 1:1 Conversion: Existing tokens will be converted to the new token without additional vesting or new restrictions, while still respecting the vesting of the old tokens.
  • Anti-Bot Technology: Bots will no longer be able to sell, and the recovered tokens will be redistributed to the community through the farms, rewarding genuine investors.

Join the Fight Against Bots. We believe this innovation represents an opportunity to protect the platform and create a fairer environment for all users. We want to hear your thoughts. The decision on whether to implement this new ATH token with hidden anti-bot defenses is up to you. The token will only be changed if the community agrees, so vote.

Do you agree to design a new ATH token with anti-bot mechanisms?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

I vote yes, but only if the same vesting schedule is maintained. I don’t agree with everyone unlocking at the same time. Only those who pressed the unlock button should unlock earlier.

1 Like

I vote yes, but I want the change of the token vestment, because wasn’t enough transparent the information and too was provided bad information from the team.